Good grief Brad! You are getting out of a train wreck relationship, why get involved with another one? Kate Hudson isn't worth your time. Run, Brad, run!
She's so trying to make this happen. He's not even looking in your direction love. Try someone more your calibre like Charlie Sheen. Punching above your weight with Brad.
No way he'd go with her. She's about as deep as a puddle.
she dates with ..... everybody !!!! She is a stupid little girl !!!
Nice try, Kate. Give it up.
She's thirsty for attention. I feel sorry for Brad. His name is being used to draw attention to this c-lister.
He's looking hotter than ever, but him and Clooney have such poor taste in women. Post Jen that is
The guy has a good sense of humour, but Brad shouldn't go there!
For some reason, Brad dating her sounds disappointing.
Brad taste in women has been going downhill!
Yes Angelina will do anything with a pulse, she's looking at royalty next, maybe an 80 year old who can put her in touch with the right channels of higher society. Maybe she could hand back 2 of the adoptive children she took from mothers that are still living and that want to see their birth children.
Wasser prefers to negotiate rather than taking it to court. But in order to negotiate, your client must be willing to give a little. Sole custody isn't going to happen for Jolie yet it seems like she's unwilling to budge. That is an unwinnable position for Jolie and for Wasser, the judge is not going to give that to her, she has no grounds for it.
The judge will also be rocked to examine the very real issue of Jolie's behavior and how it may be causing parental alienation. Wasser definitely has her hands full.
The whole debacle began with Jolie not only leaking, but screaming stuff despite repeated efforts of Brad to handle their business in a private and dignified manner. She deserves every drop of her own medicine
Mothers that use their kids as leverage sicken me. I will never understand why good fathers are tortured and children suffer because the mother is hurting
So so true mothers is not always innoocent
So glad for you Brad !!!!!! She's a Psycho Path !!!!!! The courts will see it and see the good in you !!!!!
She has had mental health problems for years and
should not have been allowed to adopt any children. If it were u or I the average citizen and we had mental health problems we would not have been able to adopt. It's because of her celebrity and money she was allowed and now the
kids are suffering.
Seriously doubt Brad would hook up with Kate. Not as neurotic as Angie but equally annoying and a bit homely..
Is there anyone she hasn't hooked up with? I guess that she is the original good time girl.
Oh Kate stop spreading these rumours. (hong kong)
No...he deserves better!
Maybe it was a vivid dream she had, that she was dating Brad.
She proclaimed to want a separation so she got one. Why is she now so upset about it.
Oh well. I'm sure she'll find another woman's man to steal in no time.
ANGELINA STOP THE DRAMMA !!! B. !!!!! BRAD BE HAPPY!!!
She's crazy shouldn't have kids!
Watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Damn!!!! #BradPitt was beautiful ❤
She brought it on herself!!!
Yes I feel she lost a man who truly loved her
Poor thing, she got what she wanted, his life has to go on
Jolie in my opinion is MENTALLY ILL and has been for sometime. My heart goes out to those precious children
It's all on her!!
The judge probably set this arrangement up just temporarily..makes the job easier when you have one side that is willing to hurt their kids in order to get the last word (jolie) versus the rational parent that wants to protect all of them (brad).
And sealed they should be...it is not in the best interest of the children to have their information public and should be in violation of several laws regarding health care and the rights of minors. That should have been made clear by the judge at the beginning...unless the public is going to get a vote in the matter.
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Dorama World: Nakamura Aoi announces his marriage to his girlfri...: Nakamura Aoi announced via his blog on 21 January that he has married his girlfriend. In his entry titled "Announcement", he ap...
Saturday, January 21, 2017
November 30, 2016 by Stacey
Serves: 48 cookie balls
Serves: 48 cookie balls
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1 (12-ounce) package Wilton Candy Melts in Red
- 1 (12-ounce) package Wilton Candy Melts in Black
- 1 (12-ounce) package Wilton Candy Melts in Yellow
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and the cream cheese. Mix until a thick dough forms and all the cream cheese has been incorporated. Next, roll the dough into 48 (1-inch) balls and place them on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Following the directions on the package, melt the red Candy Melts in the microwave. Carefully coat each of the balls in the melted chocolate and place them back on the wax paper-lined baking sheet. Allow the coating to harden.
- To make the Santa decorations, melt about ½ of the package of black Candy Melts according to the package directions. Pour the melted chocolate into a disposable piping back or a zip top bag and carefully snip off a small part of one corner. Use the bag to pipe a wide belt across the cookie ball. Allow it to harden.
- Next, melt about ¼ of the package of yellow Candy Melts according to the package directions. Pour the melted chocolate into another disposable piping bag or a zip top back and carefully snip off a small part of one corner. Use the yellow to carefully draw the buckle on the belt. Allow to harden. Store in the refrigerator.
not mine.credit and owner: SOUTHERN BITE
October 24, 2016 by Stacey
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (15.35-ounce) package Halloween Oreos, coarsely chopped or broken into pieces
- Halloween sprinkles, optional
- Preheat the oven to 300°. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl stir the butter and sugars together.
- Add the eggs, and stir well. Add the flour, and stir until all the lumps are gone. Stir in the vanilla. Fold in about ⅔ of the Oreos. Spread the mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining Oreos on top and add a few Halloween sprinkles for extra festiveness. Bake approximately 40 to 50 minutes, being cautious not to overcook. Cool completely before slicing into squares. Store in an airtight container.
not mine.credit and owner: SOUTHERN BITE