Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 1, 2016

COMMENTS

I was blown away by #Allied. Brad Pitt & Marion Cotillard were just stunning. Haven't cried that hard in a movie in years. Brilliant film!

These remarkable actors are incredibly inspiring to me

We all cried. #Allied

#Allied fucking broke my heart

Everytime I c the trailer for "Allied" and Brad Pitt asks (in his amazing sexy voice),"is this real, do u love me"?, I scream at the tv, YES

Just watched #Allied #movie
You'll cry at the end

I know Brad Pitt isn't actually aging backward but it sure doesn't seem like he's aging forward #Allied

Saw #allied movie last night. Strong performances from Brad Pitt & Marion Cotillard. Strong visually and clever storyline. Enjoyed it.

Saw #Allied last night, great film, really great acting too surprise surprise! Very tense too! @cineworld

this film, excellent

The best movie I've seen in a long time!

A superb movie!

An amazing love story

Allied has become my favorite movie! The story was compelling; the characters were complex; and the acting was top-notch. This movie deserves the Oscar.

Excellent, but sad

Beautiful!

Loved this..does Brad Pitt age?!!

Great movie . We really enjoyed

This was the best movie of the year. The acting was superb .

I cannot say I feel sorry for Brad because the warning signs were all there in the beginning. He just failed to see them I am starting to think Angie is a witch and may have put a spell on the poor guy. It wouldn't surpirse me I always thought she was crazy and out there. Just be thankful you escaped alive Brad.

What a nasty b*#ch she is

Another case of 'I'm in charge and don't you know it even if it ruins the kids lives' from Jolie....the more I see the less I like of her

I pity these kids. They used to be the envy of the world, now they are the pity of the world with a mother like Angelina. The kids won't turn out good. Just wait to see their pubic meltdown in a few years. Sad.

I don't know nothing about this story, but it seems to me as Brad is a victim of a very insecure and unbalanced ex wife.

ALLIED is GREAT! It's great! I really loved it! Pitt is terrific. Zemeckis top form.

If you haven't watched "Allied" starring #Bradpitt & #MarionCotillard , please go do so!  I can't describe how amazing it is

I’ll judge the movie and the actors as I always have done – by how they appear on screen.

Such a great film :)

Went to see #Allied at the weekend..... great film 🎥 Loved it

 I saw 'Allied' tonight and I loved it. No idea why it's getting such a beating in the press? The end is gutting

Mr Bradshaw: Thank you once more for elaborately summarising the plot of the film instead of reviewing it. You seem to completely misunderstand your job as a film reviewer, which should be to give an opinion and feel of a film, so that people who read the review have an idea of whether they might like to watch it. What you do is summarise the plot in such detail that it can't help but at least partially spoil the film for someone who subsequently sees it. For someone who presumably loves and appreciates films, that you don't realise this is an utterly shit thing to do (consistently!) is appalling.

Brad Pitt. His Mom taught him 2 work hard, b nice 2 old folk, look smart etc. If only she hadn't 4gotten the bit about not marrying NUTBAGS

Robert certainly succeeded in his goal of wanting to move the audience emotionally👌🏾An excellent romantic thriller!

So letting her kids watch her kill herself with an eating disorder that she refuses to acknowledge or get treated isn't CHILD ABUSE then?!!!

Crazy
Your face mask fell off.

Cue: "Angelina Jolie rushed to hospital in terrifying health scare!!" just in time for Christmas headlines then.
"Unable to eat - fears CANCER has returned" (despite the fact that she never had cancer in the first place).

Right on cue. :roll: It's old Angie. You've been threatening to kill yourself for 25 years now. You're as bad at that as everything else.

Code for: The batshit crazy Ho is losing it big time.
She's mid psychotic breakdown. Has to be.

The longest I am going to kill my self news in history

I would have no problem with seeing her being like this...except...if this were the case then how is she not being investigated by DCFS herself? Even without the above horror scenario, it has to be obvious that she is seriously disturbed. I don't get how they've just walked away and left her to it???? Or maybe they haven't and the ARE keeping an eye on her, hence her freaking out now? It is a possibility.

She's nothing but a tabloid ho, a walking circus

And to our amusement and expectations, she turned her divorce into another camp event.

Even if it seems that she got spanked hard behind the scenes, certainly enough to scare the shitt out of her and make her behave and obey Pitt NOW, She did give us the usual Pre-Christmas gift that we have been receiving each year for the last several years at her expense and at which Pitt never helped her recover from. He gets to remain coldly aloof from her as always while she was the one throwing another bomb and thrashing around while Pitt cracked his whip and she whimpered her insane rampage into another silence. :rotflmao: :whip: :boohoo: I think the show is over and Jolie is finished and will forevermore be remembered as the insane camp event, the rampaging vindictive soon to be ex-wife showing her crazy and Pitt will probably escape because Jolie permitted it, the doormat until the very end. :skipping: There will be no more of this :fight: ...... :wink: Maybe next year another gift? :pray: :)

bump for the crazed woman dragging her kids through a nasty divorce and releasing false information to media outlets.

Angelina is building Brad's case against her very successfully and he is smart enough to let her do it.
As Napoleon said, "never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake". This is a great strategy.
He doesn't need to do much. She is doing it all by herself. :clap:
And how deliciously satisfying is it?

I think "she's her own worst enemy" is perhaps a better way to put it. At this point, I'm pretty sure Pitt isn't thinking of her as an "asset" in any way, shape or form.

She is still trying to play the victim. No one is believing her.

Since when do children put in requests on who will be invited to holiday dinners? This is just another lie that Jolie is making up as she goes along. She is now trying to twist public perception into being that it's the kids who don't want to see Pitt and fool the world that it's not her fault. She's trying to clear herself of the parental alienation that she has been called out on, and at the same time not back down about getting her own way regarding full custody. She is doing anything she can to "win" this divorce. She is like a manipulative 41 year-old child. Daddy cannot spoil her by buying her a verdict, it's too public of a battle and he can't do it without exposing himself. When the reality of the judge being more powerful than her and that Pitt is her legal equal finally kicks her in the teeth. I hope that the meltdown is very public and very explosive so all the world can see the tantrum throwing spoiled brat Angie J. Voight truly is.- V1 nsi

She is spiteful for releasing a statement like that to the media (via her "source"). It clearly implies the kids don't give two shlts about their father. I don't believe it. More likely, they didn't bring up his name so as not to upset Lefsetz and have it go off!

she is extremely vindictive and has no clue how to act in the best interest of her children.

So this is the new narrative for Jolieloons or her PR: to drag down Brad and claim that he is evil too. Doesn't work, we all know who is the real dirty one of the duo.

I loved it. It definitely wasn't an action, or special effects film. .
I liked it, it's old-fashioned story driven, and excellent acting.
Lol, hey.. call me old fashioned'..☆👍

It is the best film this year, so yes, I'd have to agree. I loved it.

 It didn't effect me. I watched and love it.

Those who chose not to see it's their loss....this is a wonderful film.

.@AlliedMovie is excellent. Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard are outstanding. Go see it. #AlliedMovie #Allied

News Flash! She's a bitch!

#CinemaForOne #Allied. I LOVED it!! Was excited to see it anyway and was not disappointed. And Brad Pitt is so hot throughout. So. Hot. 😍

 As a father I can respect Brad Pitt disciplining his children if need be, never abuse; I would never want my children to fear me but to respect me. Shame on Angelina Jolie for the way she so publicly flaunts & exposes what is a family affair into a way to catch her ex in a public snare, despite her fame & fortune; she's always been low class.

No I heard they broke up because he ate the last sandwich and she was so hungry she lost Her mind with a few pounds. Lol

I always felt that Brad was too sane for her.He is a good man,and she needs to stop trying to make it look like he abused those kids.

 Maybe if her dad would of disciplined her back then she wldnt think making out with her brother was ok, dnt get me started on blood vials.

I totally lost interest in her ever since l she treated brad badly. She is so unpredicted. Like sleeping with enemy.

I see she's still trying to make herself look like the perfect parent, get over yourself, wonder who the next victim will be? Ladies lock your husbands up bc she's on the loose

Something is wrong with this chick, she is showing her true mess up colors, Brad this is what you get when you think grass is greener on the other side, you get a cookie monster.

She's nuts. Always has been. Too bad Brad fell for her and got caught up in her wrath. He'll fight for his kids. And deservedly so. They're not just YOUR children Angelina.

I think she has effectively screwed her career! Use to think she was an awesome strong woman and took her work as an ambassador seriously! Now she's just another unstable Hollywood moron!

Honestly this woman seems so pretentious. She acts as if she can't ever make a mistake as a parent and that's Freakin annoying

 Oh she's such a sicko, when she married Billy Bob Thornton, she would wear a necklace with his blood inside a vial around her neck lol she's weird, and something about her taking razorblades and slicing her fingers so she could get the blood in there lol, and she's making a speech on Crimes against Children, yeah ok

I think she should shut it already. Who is she deceiving now huh? I just feel for Brad who got messed up in all this her stupid drama and the kids.

 I think she's ruined her effectiveness as a spokesperson. Whenever I look at her now all I see is a woman that came between a good dad and his kids after she ruined his marriage, not someone trying to protect kids.

Oh geez. I'm not sure I will ever look at her the same way again. I call BS on her claims of alleged abuse from BP against one of their kids. SHE is the one with the history of unstable behavior. I just feel sorry for their kids because they are the ones that will suffer in the long run.

 Jolie is trying too hard to smear Pitt in a subtle way. She is guilty, a master manipulator, and wicked. Pitt should get sole custody of the kids and Jolie should get supervised visits.

This women is a spoiled little nut case that hides behind charity, & causes. I mean look at her eyes, whole lotta crazy going on there.

 Did she use Brad to bring attention to one of her causes? You have to ask yourself what kind of Mother keeps her kids from a good father? There were no findings from his investigation which means she notified the authorities over nothing other than to smear him in public. I hope he ends up with full custody, what she did was wrong.

 I really used to like her but after all this I cannot stand her anymore

Starting to wonder if Brad was the one being abused. Imagine what she was saying to him in private.

She's just ruining her own career and reputation the more she spotlights herself in this situation.

She can try to make Brad look bad all she wants, but everyone now sees her true colors.

I use to like her, now she seems like that nasty hag that's always bitching.

 Of course it is. She'll do everything she can to try and make sure she looks perfect. I can't stand her.

Of course it is! She's a nut job and Brad has been proven that he has NOT hurt any of his children!

What a horrible woman. I use to like her, even though she committed adultery...now she's just a pathetic loser!

Kinda lost respect for her, they did sign a confidential agreements yet her ppl are doing all the talking.

I find it odd that she is always breaking up with men over that one adopted son. He must be bad luck or something

 She is such a control freak crazy person. She always has been and this is just more of it. Those poor kids....

She pretends to be mother Theresa , what a hypocrite Angelina! So painfully jealous it has made the real Angelina show her colors lol

 Of course it is. She'll now advocate about all this to keep her story going. Making something worse than it really is.

This woman is clearly psycho !! She didn't want Brad to discipline the children under any circumstances !!!

She is wacked.. always thought so... kissing her brother and blood around her neck.. should have hit and quit it Brad

Who cares about this weird woman...who swallows men then spit them out.....

 I can't stand her.
She goes off and helps the unfortunate kids abroad. (That's OK).
But, why can't she help the American kids?''

She's really getting on my nerves 

That dumb woman needs a Psych evaluation

it's just one of those Angelina bipolar times

Think Angie is a bipolar.. Hard to Handle this kind of people no matter how u show ur love to them 

I think the kid's would be safer with Brad than Angelina.

not for our group who just saw it. Great movie bring Kleenex.

#Allied was one of the best movies ever if you have the chance, watch it

Went to go see #alliedmovie yesterday and I must say Brad Pitt gave an amazing performance and it was beautifully directed

Just watched the movie "Allied". Brad Pitt is... on point.

It is worth mentioning that the film's allied brad Pitt came masterpiece.

It's sad. I like her but I feel what she is doing is ultimately wrong and damaging to her children. Maybe the hormone changes post mastectomy has made her a bit off balance. Hopefully she starts realizing that seeing both parents is what is in the children's best interest.

If this is true, it's more of her anti-family actions for the family court judge to consider.

That bit right there lost you all credibility for that review. Try reviewing a film on its merits, without getting personal.

Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard are brilliant in #Allied. I think a lot of you will dig it. I sure did

Can we all acknowledge how much of a blessing Brad Pitt is to this world x

"Allies" is a great film, but with such precision and skill have made that deserves to be seen. "

.Now that the film, most critics have described it as a classic war romance that although not perfect, but it should not be underestimated

Just been to see it tonight, great movie, one of my movies of the year if not the movie of the year and I go to see at least one a week, some times 2. Can't figure out why this guy is a movie critic. Pretty busy 5.45 showing, always a good sign that word of mouth has got about.

Everyone seems to be hard to please these days. I really enjoyed this movie. The tension was sustained throughout. Talk about a sad ending which is unusual for a Hollywood movie.

Ocean's Eleven was the best showcase of Brad Pitt as movie star. He could do quirky things and still look like a star, even among stars.

Movie so good I even stole Brad Pitt's haircut
(fury)

Is it just me, or is this headline completely misleading? This isn't a review of Allied, such some rambling musings on movies about WWII, and to call it fluff would be radically overstating its import. (Allied: history repeats itself in Brad Pitt’s second world war thriller)

As usual crappy review by someone with more self opinion than objective criticism.
How does one become a 'film critic'?

I loved this movie. You and Brad were a force. I cried at the end. Marianne was my favorite character.

This film is fabulous. Can't get it out of my head. Besides being a wonderful romance, both you and Brad Pitt were outstanding. The best film of 2016

Excellent movie! I'll rate it 4 star's!!!! Why did she have to die like that?????? I was hoping that she was not the Link???? Brad did a phenomenal job.... That Sex part N the car was intense!!!! Anna was just the cutest baby ever!!!!! Please go support, support,support I promise you won't be disappointed

Just saw it last night. Such a great movie! Well done 💯💯. Had me on the edge of my seat the whole time

Sooooo goooood!!! Best movie I've seen in a long time!! The tears tho 😭

Allied w/ Brad Pitt was hella dope 10/10 recommend

Thoroughly enjoyed Allied with Marion Cotillard and Brad Pitt.

Loved #Allied easily one of my favourite films. Gripped the whole way through, the tension is just immense. 

Years and years ago, I thought Brad Pitt was just another pretty boy actor that would never amount to anything until the day his looks failed him and people noticed his lack of actng ability ... Then I saw Twelve Monkeys, and then Fight Club, followed by all the other movies where he steals every scene, even in the smallest of cameos and I just knew I was watching one of the best actors of his generation.
Stuff the celebrity, praise the actor and may he continue making a similar wide spectrum of movies for years to come.

Great article. I am his huge fan and think his work is getting better and better, although Fight club, Snatch stand out from earlier days. The assasisation of JJ was brilliant. Wish him all happiness.

Great article- The Assassination of JJBTCRF was one of the best movies EVER, IMO, so really looking forward seeing Killing Them Softly. Brad may be overlooked/underrated by those Hwood award types, but we film fans know we will get a treat when we see his movies- he does great work and picks interesting projects. If you listen to Brad's actual interviews (pay no attention to the lying tabloids), he's really concerned with leaving a legacy for his kids and wants Angie to be proud of him (sweet!), so there should be more film treats to come.

“I admire Brad Pitt. He hasn’t just done leading-man hunky roles; he’s done a lot of edgier things. I like playing people with a dark side.” _Corey Sevier

Today @NonPareil99 & I enjoyed 🎞🎬 #Allied 👍
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story and acting

#Allied was...so fucking good!!!! Brad Pitt & Marion Cotillard were amazing!! One of my new favourite movies 😻

Perfectly paced and performed, #Allied is an innovative addition to WWII filmography. A must-see for everyone and my 2016 #1. #JamesyOnFilm

She needs those kids for her image, for photo ops,.....
They are her meal ticket.

Wow, you always go to movies based on critics opinion? Then you miss a lot if good movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment