Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

jascurtissmith Happiest birthday my bb @jeffortega ❤ My strength when I am weak, my courage when I am in fear, and my constant reminder of how beautiful life is when it seems like the world is about to crumble. My best friend, my lover, boyfriend... My everything, I wish everyday that your smile never fades, that your heart always radiates, and your energy and passion to make everyone happy never tires but never forget to make yourself happy, too (I'll be here to remind you!!!!) I love you. ❤❤❤ #poffertjeff #SunsetLover
jeffortega 😢💖 Thanks b! You know i’m happiest when you are happy too! Love you always, best gift ever ❤️

jascurtissmith

jeffortega I’m guilty of being “always busy” so it was such a pleasure to disconnect myself from work and social media for an entire day yesterday! I literally just wanted to stop and smell the flowers with this one and appreciate the current realities of our life as I turned a year older. At the end of the day, life is incredible and God is always good! 😌
jascurtissmith luv u bb ❤️

jeffortega

annecurtissmith Happy Happy Birthday to our adopted BB @jeffortega ❤️ You are one of the nicest guys I know Jeff! Thank you for being an awesome human! Always smiling, ready to engage in conversation and most importantly THANK YOU for making my sister soooo happy! We love you. Here’s to an amazing year for you! See you in Melbs real soon!!!! Shaaaaaka mate! 😂🍻🎂🤙🏼

annecurtissmith




No comments:

Post a Comment