Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 9, 2017

jascurtissmith Ber months na... Santa is first out for my christmas decors 😂 hanggang jan lang muna. Ayoko excited masyado. Baka sabihin ng forenjers kong family at frends atat. Haha very housewife ang ngiti ko dito na proud sa displays nya 😂😂😂 #OPPOF3Plus #JCSDigi17
ctto: jascurtissmith


jascurtissmith Thank you so much to everyone that came out to support our nth gala night for #Puti! This time for #CineLokal ❤ to my @unitedjasters forever my thanks and love for taking the time off from your personal sched, my bb @jeffortega for being my personal photog for the evening and to @eynjelmari_ @yishaaang @tracyayson thank you for being there for me. 🙏🎈 Puti is out for another 3 days in select SM Cinemas. Hope you can take a peek at the first film I ever acted in. 😇 #CineFilipino2013 #JCSFilm #JCSWork #WorkWithoutHavingToWorkSoMuch 😋 #WorkHack tong rescreening ng indie films, tumatimeless ang feels. #lamna
ctto: jascurtissmith

No comments:

Post a Comment