Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 18, 2017

September 18, 2017

richardgutz We would like to thank the Man from above for another blessing 👆🏽🙏🏼 our little family is growing and Zion is about to be a kuya!!! Thank you to my love @sarahlahbati for staying strong and patient despite my hectic schedule , she's able to take care of me, Zion and our little one on the way, she's truly a super mom💪🏽 To our family, friends and supporters, thank you for the love, we are very excited for this new journey 👶🏼❤️
ctto: richardgutz

sarahlahbati We are thrilled to announce that our little family is growing. Zion is about to be a kuya!!!!! So excited for the future. Lord, thank you for protecting us. I'm very much pregnant... back pains, breakouts, HAKAW DIM SUM CRAVINGS, cramps, mood swings AT IBA PA!!! Raise your hand if you can relate!!! 😭😫 Shoutout to all the super moms out there. 💪 The silver lining to this craziness is that there's a healthy baby growing inside of me who I'm very much excited to meet next year. :) Do you think we're having a boy or girl? ❤️
ctto: sarahlahbati

officialziongutz I'm going to be a kuya!!!! #ziontheyounglion
ctto: officialziongutz

No comments:

Post a Comment