Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 30, 2017

7 Feelings You Have Listening To Adele


One of the greatest singers of our generation, hands down, has to be Adele. Her powerhouse voice and thoughtful lyrics have gotten many people through difficult times. Adele has clearly gone through a lot of heartbreak, because most of her songs are about that. Every time I hear one of her songs, I go on a roller coaster of emotion for about two minutes and 50 seconds. When I listen to Adele, it's usually because I need some soothing music to do homework to, or because I got too invested in a guy that I definitely had no right to invest time in.

Adele has taught me many lessons that I will take into consideration when heading into my first real relationship. It’s hard to not feel something when listening to Adele, if that voice doesn’t suck you in, then I don't know what will. Here are some emotions that have engulfed me when binge listening to the British queen herself.

1. Basic
    If playing "Hello" over and over again is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.
2. Emotional
    Whether you like her or not, her voice is majestic, and it’s hard to not feel something, unless you're a rock.
3. Angry
    Really questioning your DNA, and blaming your parents because you can’t sing like that. 
4. Hopeful
    Pretending you can sing like that #lipsyncbattle2k15
5. Creative
    Adele's songs have the ability to make me break out into interpretive dance every time I hear her.
6. Heartbroken
    Even if you haven’t gone through a breakup recently, you can’t help but feel like you just have, because of how invested you are.
7. Confused
    Does Adele even have a last name? Maybe that’s why she always sings about heartbreak.

NOT MINE. CTTO: ODYSSEY ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment