Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

michael.polish 47 feels like 46... THANK YOU my love for making everyday feel like today 😘 @katebosworth

michael.polish Thank you everyone for participating last night in an unforgettable celebration. I am blessed to have a wonderful wife who continues to make me the best version of myself.

katebosworth Love you darling, you deserve all the ❤️ xx

katebosworth Happy Birthday @michael.polish 🌟
.
I chose this photo of you because it represents everything I love so much about you... striding into each adventure with optimism and focus and determination. Fearless. Leica in hand, “our truth seeker.”
YOU - MY DARLING - ARE A TRUE ORIGINAL.
I am ever lucky to know you and love you. Thank you for growing older with me. xx

katebosworth @michael.polish
+
my gorgeous mama
.
#47 🎈

katebosworth We go together.......
Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
💃🏼💓🕺🏻

CTTO: michael.polish
            michael.polish
            katebosworth
            katebosworth
            katebosworth
           

No comments:

Post a Comment