Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Brad Pitt is Impervious to Poo, Snot, Urine and Vomit

TUE, 18 NOVEMBER 2008 AT 2:20 PM

Brad Pitt opens up to Oprah about partner Angelina Jolie and their six kids.

On how fatherhood has changed him: “[I'm] tough as nails. I’m impervious to poo, snot, urine, vomit. You can’t get me. You cannot break me down.”

On quick outings being a thing of the past: “We don’t go to the mall. It’s like a half-an-hour just to get everyone buckled in and make sure they’ve got their snacks, and Z.Z. [Zahara, 3] has got a blanket and Shiloh’s got her silky. Angie‘s militant about it. She’s right on top of it. Thank God, because I’m always forgetting something.”

On 2½-year-old daughter Shiloh’s Peter Pan obsession: “She only wants to be called John. John or Peter. So it’s a Peter Pan thing. So we’ve got to call her John. ‘Shi, do you want …’ – ‘John. I’m John.’ And then I’ll say, ‘John, would you like some orange juice?’ And she goes, ‘No!’ So, you know, it’s just that kind of stuff

not mine.credit and source: JUST JARED

No comments:

Post a Comment