Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Angelina Jolie Is Lying Through Her Teeth

While I believe that Angelina Jolie does not click on every story about her on the internet, I do believe she reads some of them or knows about the big ones. The Oscar leg thing was big news. People mocked it and created Twitter pages. Jim Rash mocked her during the actual show while she was there. It was everywhere. For her to say now “I honestly didn't pay attention to it. You know what I mean? I don't watch those TV shows and if I go online and see something about myself, I don't click on it. The people I surround myself with don't really talk about that kind of stuff. I heard something, but I didn't pay any attention. It's as simple as being a woman picking a dress you like and having a night, and not really thinking about anything else.”

She knew. She would like us to believe she is far too above all that to pay attention to anything and that she does not get her hands dirty. I feel like sometimes she really would like for people to kiss her ring when she goes to these war zones and blesses them with her presence.

not mine.credit and source: CRAZYDAYSANDNIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment