Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 21, 2017

August 21,2017


credit: @sixwordshort

So in love:  The Sin City star met her hunky husband on the set of 2005's Fantastic Four

Cuddling up: Jessica looked lovingly at husband of nine years as Haven stood in front of them

credit: DAILY MAIL

    credit:MARGOT ROBBIE


    credit: GAL GADOT

       gal_gadot Me + you = forever ❤️
       credit: GAL GADOT

gal_gadot To my other half , father of my children and love of my life @jaronvarsano . You are simply the best dad EVER! I couldn't ask for a better person to be the role model for my babies. You are our anchor, our hero and our heart ❤️ love you to the moon and back. Happy Father's Day to all amazing dads out there. And to my own loving , protecting and amazing dad Micheal . Celebrate all the great fathers and men in your life 💃🏻🎉🙏🏻💪🏻🙌🏼❤🍀
credit: GAL GADOT

gal_gadot Sleepless night , colic 3 months old baby and an early wake up by my 5 year old. Went to the garden to get some fresh air with my coffee to help me wake up and now watching The Cat In The Hat with my daughter. It always amazes me how the most simple things are the ones to make us the happiest . 📸 taken by my other sleepy half @jaronvarsano 😊😳😴😘👶🏼👧🏼❤🍭👻
credit: GAL GADOT


gal_gadot And then we were four... She is here, Maya. I feel so complete blessed and thankful for all the Wonders in my life #family #newborn #grateful
credit: GAL GADOT


gal_gadot 3 in 2 in 1 photo. Strike a pose! 🤰🏻💃🏻✌🏼
credit: GAL GADOT


gal_gadot #Nofiltermoment With the daily routine of life, family and work I'm distracted all day long . Today I had a moment with myself when I was looking out the window at the beautiful clear blue sky and realized that I'm 9 months (!!!) pregnant and soon will have a new lovepup as an addition to our family.. could not be more grateful to the universe . Sending you guys some positive gratitude energies. ✨🙅🏻🤰🏻✨
credit: GAL GADOT


gal_gadot Happy #ValentinesDay to you all 
@jaronvarsano everyday with you is valentine’s day. Love you to the stars and back ❤️
credit: GAL GADOT


gal_gadot Happy #spousesday to my one and only ❤️ @jaronvarsano
credit: GAL GADOT


gal_gadot Woke up grateful today. Started to count my blessings- from the family I have , to the sun that was petting my legs while I was lying on my soft bed, to the job I have and the baby I carry.. it made me feel so humble, so appreciative for LIFE. May we always remember to stop and count our blessings.. big and small. May we be good to one another because god is between us in these moments. I wish you nothing but good things. May 2017 be GOOD. ✨✋🏼🙏🏻
credit: GAL GADOT

gal_gadot The desert makes us HAPPY 😋 #desert #vacation #freedom
credit: GAL GADOT


gal_gadot Private jets are awesome but the BEST ride ever is Piggyback on @jaronvarsano 💃🏻👻
credit: GAL GADOT


gal_gadot So excited to share this wonder with you... #mommyforthesecondtime ✨😉😊💝✨
credit: GAL GADOT




gal_gadot Love❤️
credit: GAL GADOT


02.10.08 


No comments:

Post a Comment