Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 11, 2017

[DOWNTOWN NOW 170804]
This is so funny I think I'm gonna post a bit

The host asked Kakkun about his marriage life, what kind of housework he'd help his wife? He answered bathe their baby and change diapers

The host asked if his wife is scary? 😆
Kakkun answered since married, they never had a fight/quarrel, both are calm type.

They asked him how he proposed to Nana. He said he made a plan but it's so cliche that it didn't succeed, so the next day he asked Nana ↓

Kakkun: Please marry me
Nana: Are you serious? You are not going to tell your agency first?
Kakkun: I'm serious!

Host: Which part of Nana-chan do you like?
Kakkun: She's an ordinary person rather than an actress

Host: She's the person you like the most in the world?
K: Yes
Host: Really?
K: Excuse me, what did you expect me to say? This show is scary!

Q: Recent miracle encounter?
Kakkun: My baby

He took out his phone to show the hosts the videos of his baby HAHHAHAA

He was asked the baby looks like who, he said he thinks he/she looks like his wife more ^^~

Then the host asked him to show his "affair" photos 😆
Kakkun answered "I'm a newlywed"
Host: You definitely have BkuraNana, CkuraNana ...

not mine.credit and owner: @d0ki

No comments:

Post a Comment