Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Emotional Adele cries on stage and swears live on TV at Brit Awards

25/02/2016 - 13:20:59

Major Tim Peake made a surprise appearance at the Brit Awards from space via video to present the award for global success to Adele – who promptly got very emotional.


The Londoner’s acceptance speech had to be bleeped out as she swore on live TV.
“Thank you, I can’t work out if I’m crying because of the video or because Tim Peake did it. My kid is going to think I’m so cool,” she said.

“That was really amazing. You’re getting f****** bored of me. I honestly can’t tell you, I said it earlier, to come back, I got really lost for a while and I didn’t know if I’d ever come back and for you all to be so kind to me,” she said.
“Not bad for a girl from Tottenham that don’t like flying, getting global success. And Tim Peake, I love you, I hope you’re OK and not too hungry. Bye.”
Did Twitter love it? You bet’cha. Even the swearing.

Awww, Adele!


not mine.credit and source: BREAKING NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment