- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (15.35-ounce) package Halloween Oreos, coarsely chopped or broken into pieces
- Halloween sprinkles, optional
- Preheat the oven to 300°. Grease and flour a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl stir the butter and sugars together.
- Add the eggs, and stir well. Add the flour, and stir until all the lumps are gone. Stir in the vanilla. Fold in about ⅔ of the Oreos. Spread the mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining Oreos on top and add a few Halloween sprinkles for extra festiveness. Bake approximately 40 to 50 minutes, being cautious not to overcook. Cool completely before slicing into squares. Store in an airtight container.
not mine.credit and owner: SOUTHERN BITE