3 peeled, unsliced bananas
1 cup of sugar or for diabetics, artificial sugar
1/3 a cup of water
- Look at the ingredients list to find what you need. Put all those things out in front of you.
- Take the bananas. Slice the banana into very thin pieces. This is a must if you want the Jam to turn out right. Put them aside in a bowl for later.
- Fill the pot with 1 cup of sugar. Stir continuously. Cook until brown. Medium heat. You can't step away for more than 10 seconds.This will burn if not watched carefully.
- Once brown, add 1/3 a cup of water and the banana slices you put aside. Add the water then the bananas.
- Once the ingredients are added, keep stirring on low heat. When soft and no banana pieces are noticeable, turn off heat.
- Put in a container or covered bowl and put in the fridge until chilled.
Method 2 (Frozen banana jelly or jam):
1/2 cup sugar
- Slice 3 bananas.
- Pour water into the saucepan. Add the sugar until it is above the water level.
- Heat the mixture. Stir it until it thickens.
- Add the sliced bananas to the thickened sugar solution. Stir and cook until thoroughly softened.
- Remove from the heat. Allow to cool.
- Place in a tumbler. Freeze.
not mine.credit and source: WIKIHOW